It's time for school again, and this year you may be looking to up your writing game. Academic writing is no mean feat, and there's a lot of things you have to keep in mind when you're writing that essay or assignment. Here's eight tools that you can use to improve your writing skills and get those all important grades.
1. Putting It Together: Do you feel totally lost when it comes to essay writing? Don't know where to start? This website will help you out. It runs you through the entire writing process, from knowing the right format to use, all the way to editing the final version and beyond. It's a great resource to get back into the swing of academic writing.
2. Assignment Help: Do you struggle with getting assignments written? Maybe you just don't have the time to juggle all of the assignments you currently have. This writing service will help you out. Send your assignments to them, and they will write the best essay possible for you. All you have to do then is hand it in.
3. Thesis Builder: Planning an essay is difficult, but it doesn't have to be. This thesis builder tool has you fill in a short form, with the information you need to get started. It'll then put that information together into an easy to follow plan. All you have to do get the good grades is to follow it as you write.
4. Essay and Assignment Writing: This site has a list of resources based on different questions about writing. If you're struggling with editing, planning or writing your bibliography, this is the place to go. There's also resources on related topics such as grammar, if you need them.
5. Write My Essay: The mark of any good essay is good proofreading. However, it's usually preferable to have someone else do it for you, as fresh eyes find the errors you can't. If you need someone to proofread for you, try this writing company. They'll proofread and edit your essay, meaning all you have to do it submit it.
6. Cite This For Me: Citing everything you use in writing your custom essay can be a huge pain. This tool can make it a whole lot easier. All you have to do is give them the URLS and they'll create a fully functional bibliography for you, in the right referencing style. Once it's done, you can download it to Word and add it to your completed assignment.
7. Academic Writing: This resource goes in depth into what academic writing really is. It explains why it's important to learn to write in this style, and when it's most often used. It then runs you through the process of writing an entire essay. At the end, there's more links to other resources, such as writing labs and tools to evaluate web resources before you use them.
8. Plagiarism Checker: The main reason most essays are marked down is due to plagiarism concerns. It can happen by accident, if you forget to reference properly or don't rephrase an idea enough. To avoid this happening, use this checker tool. Just paste your essay in and it'll let you know if anything in there is coming too close to the mark.
Academic writing can feel like an insurmountable task, but anyone can do it. Take the time to check these resources out, and try them out for yourself. You'll soon see that it's not too hard to get writing and get the top grades that you want to achieve.