How Educators Design & Organise Learning for the Future.
You will hear from Emergent CEO, Holly Ransom, the youngest person to be named one of the 100 most influential women in Australia. Holly will be joined by many industry experts who will share their expertise into:
- Our moral imperative to transform educational practices to prepare our students for the future
- The skills and attributes that are required of the learner for the future
- How we can integrate emerging technologies in meaningful and purposeful learning experiences
- The need for change in the paradigm of education in order to remain relevant and future focused
- The opportunities that exist for connection between industry, tertiary and secondary education.
Hosted in NAB’s Melbourne headquarters, a triangulated architectural icon with outstanding conference facilities, you will connect with leading experts, get an insight into emerging technologies, then delve deep into an industry and student.